Hi!

To have different Return-Paths set in my headers, in different
folders I set up the following:

folder-hook {imaphost}myfolder 'my_hdr Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'

When I hit m to compose a mail, it seems as it would work. With
header editing enabled I can see the Return-Path is set correct. But
then after I hit y to finaly send the mail the Return-Path is changed
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
There are no send-hooks in my .muttrc. For a test I set up different
 From headers or different .signatures and they won't be overwritten,
only the Return-Path.
Frustrated I tried to set the my_hdr stuff in single quotes, doubles
or without quotes without a different result.
For now two days I try to track the problem down but I am still clueless.
I am using mutt 1.2.5i on OpenBSD 2.7 (i386). Help needed.

Thank you in advance.
Christoph