On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 04:49:14PM -0500, Cristian Gheorghe
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to sent automatic messages to some users following a nightly
> build. Can I pass some parameter to mutt so that I can specify a
> Reply-To address (which, of course is different than the address
> that I am using to send the message originally).

Probably the easiest way would be to include a

my_hdr Reply-to: Some Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

in your .muttrc, possibly using a custom muttrc (which can be
specified on the command line, see man mutt for details) if you don't
want the same Reply-to: normally.

so

   mutt -s "Some subject" [EMAIL PROTECTED] < automatic_message

with whatever it is you specify to get the different muttrc, if needed.

--
Jim Toth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]