On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 08:57:17AM +0100, Brian Foley wrote:

> Hey All,
>   I wrote a perl script that allows you to add aliases to the mutt
> alias file and an abook addressbook at the same time.  You just bind
> the script to "a" and use as normal.  When you have finished with the
> mutt aliases it will ask you if you want to save the address to abook,
> if you do it will then prompt you for telephone numbers etc. for the
> person.
>   If you think this is useful, it is available at:
>        http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~brianf/Setup/abookadd.pl.txt
>   Enjoy,
>     Brian.
>
> --
> Brian Foley -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- www.maths.tcd.ie/~brianf
> Visit the Intervarsity Track & Field web-site:  www.iv2001.com

Hi Brian,

I tried the perl script but I'm getting an error when trying the execute
the macro. The error message:

sh: -c line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `<abookadd.pl>'
sh: -c line 1: `<abookadd.pl>'

I placed the perl script in /usr/local/bin and set it to world
read/execute mode. (chmod 755)

I also changed the first line #!/usr/local/bin/perl to #!/usr/bin/perl
where my perl binary is located.

Any fix for this error?

--
Horace G. Friend III