On Wednesday, Apr 04, 2001, pogmahon wrote:

> How do i unsubscribe from mutt-users?.....
>
> cant find the option on the website at all

There is no escape! =)

Seriously, though, here's a snippet of the email I got when I joined:

-----

you can send mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the following

    unsubscribe mutt-users

or from another account, besides [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

    unsubscribe mutt-users [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ#: 25370820, OpenPGP key at www.keyserver.net
1024D/39F0BBF4     2024 B7CB 10BF 6BE7 2ECE  E0FD 1360 0181 39F0 BBF4

Current Linux uptime: 3 days 21 hours 53 minutes.