Hi all,

I would like to add some custom letters/flags to the X-Status header
(similar to the 'A' flag for answered or 'F' for flagged).

I'm not bothered about being able to add these flags through Mutt, but I
would like Mutt to ignore them if it comes across them.

At the moment, if I add a flag such as 'W' to X-Status, the next time
Mutt writes out that header (e.g. if I reply to the mail) it removes the
'W'. Is there any way that I can tell Mutt that "this is a valid flag,
even you don't know what to do with it"? I just want it to leave that
flag alone whenever it does something with that message. I thought that
there might be a variable somewhere that I could alter, like changing
'set known_flags=DONRAF' to 'set known_flags=DONRAFW'.

I know that one possible solution is to create a new header field, but
that isn't an acceptable solution at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
        Chris
--
      __   _