There may be a bug in mutt 1.2.5 that causes postponed messages to
be lost.  I just postponed a message in the usual way (quit from
editor to the message view, press 'q' to quit, press 'y' to
postpone).  About 30 seconds later, I attempted to resume the
message.  I pressed 'm' to mail, pressed 'y' to resume, saw my
postponed message in the postponed list, and selected it.  The
message view came up with the expected headers recipient, but the
body was empty.  I subsequently re-postponed the message, so any
clues in the postponed mbox file are probably gone.

I am running Debian 2.2 and Linux 2.2.19 on a machine that has been
very stable.  Any ideas?

Andrew

PS: Email Cc:s appreciated.