On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 10:30:53PM +0200 or thereabouts, Erika Pacholleck wrote:
> ( Apr-09-2001 ) Conor Daly <--:
> > > This should work.
> > >
> > > color index red default "~l"
> > > color index brightred default "~N~l"
> > > color index brightyellow default "~N!~l"
>
> Try naming the color instead of default
>
> > It *should* work but alas it doesn't.  I'm using
> > Mutt 1.2.5i (2000-07-28)
> > System: Linux 2.2.16-22 [using slang 10401]
> > Compile options: <snipped them>
>
> I am using the same mutt version, compile options identical
> BUT: linked against ncuses-5.2
>
> > the same .muttrc worked beautifully on an RH 6.2 box.
> > Any thoughts?
>
> Just an idea what you might check, RH 6.2 slang or ncurses?
> Don't know about slang but I read somewhere that some variables
> have to be set (.profile or so) - as said, all just ideas.
> --
> Erika

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from my .muttrc

lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lists issues techtalk grrltalk
lists mutt-users mailman-users

List mails don't get coloured.  I added

subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe issues techtalk grrltalk
subscribe mutt-users mailman-users

and it all worked!  Interesting how the "Reply to list" works for "lists"
but colours work only for "subscribe"d lists.

All fixed,  Thanks for suggestions.

Conor
--
Conor Daly
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill, Dublin 9, Ireland