Ailbhe Leamy wrote:
> If anyone does know a way of displaying only folders with new mail
> when one presses "c", I'd love to hear about it. I asked a few days
> ago, and no-one seems to know.

I'd like to know how to do that, too.  I thought about it the
first time you mentioned it, and couldn't come up with anything
using the Mutt commands.  I guess one could write a script to
examine a mailbox file's last modification time and last access
time... that would let you know which one's have new mail, but
how to incorporate that into Mutt smoothly is a bit beyond me.  :)

        -- Mr. Wade

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation