Andre Berger writes:
> Whenever I post to this list, I get an undeliverable mail-receipt,
> saying
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Too many "Received" headers - suspected mail loop
>
> This has begun about a week (or two) ago. How to deal with the
> situation?

 More than likely a mail loop. You need to examine the Received: headers
 and find out where the loop occurs, and then notify the postmaster of the
 offending site. If this is not possible, said .ac.za address should be
 taken off the list.

[Btw, signing emails to this list is virtually useless to anyone if the
 public key is not available from the keyservers.

gpg: Signature made Sun Apr 15 11:30:15 2001 IST using DSA key ID 07182FBC
gpg: requesting key 07182FBC from horowitz.surfnet.nl ...
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
]