On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 06:37:03PM +0200, Andre Berger wrote:

> It would be convenient to have replies to my own postings to lists
> (threads I've posted in) automatically marked. What filter criterium can
> be used in this case?

If, by "marked", you mean coloured in some way you can do it by searching
the references header for text that corresponds to your emails. For example,
I use the following to colour new messages that mention either of the forms
of message ID found in my emails:

,----
`----

--
Dave Pearson:              | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.davep.org/      | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards