Hello Daniel,

* Daniel Nielsen wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 08:21:18PM +0200, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> > Hello Daniel,
> >
> > * Daniel Nielsen wrote:
> >
> > > Is subj. possible? (with the newest version of mutt 1.2.5i i think)
> >
> > Yes, I like it very much. And I have build some deb's and rpms
> > with integrated patch.
> > But only for Mutt 1.3.1(5|7).
>
> Okay... can you make a .gz (or .bz2) or the source. I dont have rpm (i'm using
> LFS)

LFS cool. The source is there, take a ftp-client an look
at ftp.links2linux.de. under src , a description file
the original src, and a patch.

If you want binaries, take ar and take a look at data.tar.gz.

> is it stable enough??? its still in development right?
> And how about my .muttrc ? I have spend quite some time writing this
> one...

Is it very stable for me. And I use it very often.
I mean Mutt. NNTP-Support I didn't use so often,
there are some timeout problems, when you directly connect
to a newsserver by your isp. I am using a newscache (leafnode)
and this is stable enough.

cya
Waldemar

P.S:
If you want only the original nntp-patch you can send me
a privat mail.

--
* A good website for linuxsoftware:    |      (o_      *
*       http://www.freshmeat.net       |      //\      *