On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 11:23:16AM -0700, Jason Helfman wrote:
> I have Debian Sid.
>
> Eterm
> Ncurses
> Mutt
>
> I have no colors for my Eterm and it should be Transparent with the
> option flags I am using. If I start a Eterm up and type mutt, it jumps
> to a black index, however when editing, it is transparent. And that
> would make sense, being in VI at that point.
>
> Any ideas why I would be experiencing this?

It doesn't show up in the compile options, but mutt should be configured to
call 'use_default_colors()' - you can verify that with 'nm' on mutt.  If it's
configured properly, then the color scheme in .muttrc is the place to look (if
it uses "default" in the background rather than "black").

--
Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dickey.his.com