Sridhar Srinivasan proclaimed on mutt-users that:

> the problem is that mutt(1.2.5i) doesn't inform me that there is
> new mail in some of the mailboxes, specifically these mailboxes are at
> the end of the listing in the mailboxes command.

 Can't duplicate that - <tab> should cycle between everything.
 Then, use something like

set folder=~/Mail               # where i keep my mailboxes
set noconfirmappend             # don't ask me if i want to append to mailboxes
set write_inc=25                # show progress while writing mailboxes
mailboxes `echo $HOME/Mail/*`

        -s
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI