On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 09:54:14PM +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:
> On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 08:19:56PM +0200, Laurent Mirguet wrote:
>
> > Eudora removes the attachments from the mailboxes, which is nice to
> > keep small mailboxes. Is it possible to do the same with mutt ?

Yes.  Use v in the index to view the attachments menu for that
message, and then d to delete individual attachments.  (Using the
keybindings I have anyway...I assume they're the default ones.)

> Oh, and where are the attachments kept? Mutt doesn't really suffer from the
> size of the individual mails.

In the mailbox.  They aren't stored as separate files unless you
explicitly save them elsewhere.

--
Jim Toth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]