Am Die, 29 Mai 2001, schrieb Joss Winn:

> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to get lbdb-fetchaddr working with the m_inmail
> module for a while but still my ~/.lbdb/m_inmail file is empty.
>
> I have
>
> :0hc
> | lbdb-fetchaddr
>
> in my .procmailrc file (does it matter where it is in the file?)
> and lbdlq _is_ working with my mutt aliases.  However, I would like to
> achieve what the man pages describes as:

Do you have lbdb-fetchaddr anywhere in your $PATH? The recipe is
correct in principle, but should be the first of your recipes if you
want alle the messages you receive being piped through lbdb.

Perhaps you could consider logging procmail's activities by having
an entry like
LOGFILE=~/.procmaillog
in your procmailrc.

This could give you some hints how to solve the problem.

You also should have a proper .lbdb/lbdbrc file.
My one looks like this:

SORT_OUTPUT="name"
MUTT_DIRECTORY="$HOME/.mutt"
MUTTALIAS_FILES="aliases"
METHODS="m_inmail m_muttalias "

Greetings

Christoph

--
Christoph Maurer - Jülicher Str. 80 - D - 52070 Aachen - Tux# 194235
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.christophmaurer.de