Dr. Christian Seberino ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect on
06/06/2001:
> Thanks for the help.  I really appreciate it.
>
> The set folder= works great but I noticed that
> the mailboxes line was not necessary.  What
> is *that* line used for?
>
> You were right that mutt -f +<file> need the +.
> Without + it won't work.  Is the + always needed?

# set folder="~/Mail"
#
# Name: folder
# Type: path
# Default: "~/Mail"
#
# Specifies the default location of your mailboxes.  A `+' or `=' at the
# beginning of a pathname will be expanded to the value of this
# variable.  Note that if you change this variable from the default
# value you need to make sure that the assignment occurs before
# you use `+' or `=' for any other variables since expansion takes place
# during the `set' command.

To be honest, I can't remember what the mailboxes line does...

(darren)

    -- Rich Kulawiec