Hello
I was wondering if there's a way for mutt to append some domain to @less addresses as
default other than the mchine's domain name.
That is, if a mail is from "zuri" (my own local user name) I don't want it to go fom
zuri@mydomain, because it's not existant, I want it to go from [EMAIL PROTECTED],
that does exist and also belongs to me. All of my local users have corresponding
accounts in otherdomain.org.
I was also wondering if in a per-user basis it can be selected what address appears
per default in the From field, for instance otherdomain.org is down right now, and I
would like only my own user (zuri) not to send mails for now from
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Can that be done?

Thanks in advance

Aristide

PS.- I don't know if this is a public list, if it is I'm not subscribed, so please
send replies to [EMAIL PROTECTED]