Quoting Keith Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who wrote:
>  ~/Procmail/log gives:
>   Subject: testing procmail to Mutt
>    Folder: /home/keith/Mail/Inbox
>
>        1526
>
>  grep shows the mail in /home/keith/Mail/Inbox
>
>  Here are my permissions:
>  drwx------    2 keith    501   Mail/
>  -rw-rw-rw-    1 keith    501   Inbox
>  -rw-r--r--    1 keith    501   .muttrc
>  -rw-r--r--    1 keith    501   .procmailrc
>
>  I hope someone can help me here...

I don't know if this helpful, but from the directory listing
and procmail log above, it looks like procmail is putting
mail in /home/keith/Mail/Inbox but that you are expecting
it in /home/keith/Inbox, perhaps too simple.

Try 2, is your spoolfile set correctly?

Sam

--
Sam Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>