On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 03:26:24PM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> Gaurav Priyolkar [mutt-users] <13/06/01 15:24 +0530>:
>
> > When I try to bounce a mail. it appears on the mail queue as "from"
> > gaurav, which is my linux login id. Is the expected behaviour ar is
> > something wrong. I expect that it should show "from" as the original
> > sender of the mail.
>
>  This is expected behavior - and a feature.  If you want to show the original
>  sender, use the "resend" function (bound to esc E by default)

That's not how it works for me.  When I bounce mail (using the
bounce-message function, bound to the b key by default), it appears to
come from the original sender, which is what I would expect.  The
resend-message function, bound to <Esc>e by default, should show you as
the sender.  I'm using 1.2i.

As to the original question, I would say something is wrong, but I don't
know what.

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | RF Communications PGU