On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 02:39:32PM -0700, Zane A. Crawford wrote:
> Does anyone out there have a good way to integrate procmail with mutt?  I want
> to be able to easily just add an address from within mutt to my procmail
> killfile.rc - preferably having a chance to edit it first and turn it into a
> regexp.  Right now I'm suspending mutt and editing the file, which is kind of
> a pain.  Thanks!

There's an article over at Linux Gazette that addresses this:

http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue62/okopnik.html

He covers using procmail with fetchmail and mutt, but his method is
equally applicable without fetchmail.  I thing someone else originally
posted this link here, sorry I don't remember who.

--
Jeremy A. Gray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Remember the Pueblo." -- the Fourth Law of Marvin