Hello,

I have been happily using Mutt 1.0.1i (2000-01-18) on RH 6.2.

Everything was fine until this morning, when I decided to
put all the messages from two lists in two new separate
mailboxes,.

I set up procmail to do it, and that part works perfectly.

Mutt however, doesn't tell me that there is new mail in THOSE
new mailboxes.

More specifically, I changed muttrc from:

mailboxes ! =IN.list1 =IN.list2 =IN.list3 =IN.list4 =IN.list5

to:

mailboxes ! =IN.list1 =IN.list2 =IN.list3 =IN.list4 =IN.list5 =IN.list6 = IN.list7

In other words, procmail puts all the right new messages in IN.list6 and
IN.list7, but mutt doesn't signal any new messages in them. Previous
mailboxes (list1 to list5) still work OK, though.

Is there anything like a maximum line length allowed in muttrc
or what?

                Ciao,

                                Marco Fioretti