On Thu 06/28/01 at 06:33 PM +0800, Greg Matheson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I only tried it on mbox folders. I wonder if a patch to readmsg for
> maildir folders was what Sven Guckes was talking about?!

Probably not, but I sometimes use mbox, and know others who do.  It would
still help if you could say what editor you use & how-where-when you invoke
readmsg.  Do you always have to escape to the shell to enter the readmsg
command, and if you don't enter a number, will it insert the current message
(as it does using it with elm)?

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //
                         Snobs use their nose to cough with.