On 06/29/01 10:07 PM, Subba Rao sat at the `puter and typed:
> I do tag several email and save them to a folder in one attempt. How do I
> 'delete' or mark the contents of the email folder as 'read' in one attempt?
>
> Thanks for any help.
> --
>
> Subba Rao
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://members.home.net/subba9/
>
> GPG public key ID 27FC9217
> Key fingerprint = 2B4C 498E 1860 5A2B 6570  5852 7527 882A 27FC 9217

Suresh gave you the answer for deleting tagged message, here is how
you can mark all messages in a folder as read:

macro index .c "T.\n;WN^T.\n" "Mark all messages as read"

#  Explanation:
#  Tag all in directory:            T.\n
#  Clear N flag on tagged messages: ;WN
#  Untag all in directory:          ^T.\n

Add that macro to your .muttrc, and when you want to mark all messages
as read, just hit the '.c' key combo.  You may want to use a different
keystroke, so just change the '.c' in the line above to whatever you
want.  Just be sure you don't step on another keybinding you will want
to use.

HTH

Lou
--