I'm playing with mutt 1.3.19, and I see that the
"imap_preconnect" is now gone, and replaced by "tunnel".
>From reading through the muttrc man page and trying
things, it looks like this has the unfortunate side-effect
of breaking my multi-account configuration.  I can go
back to 1.2, just thought I'd ask on the list to see
if there's an analogue to my current configuration.

In my mutt configuration for 1.2, I was basically doing:

---(snip!)---
set  imap_preconnect="~/bin/mail-tunnel.pl"

mailboxes       {ben@localhost:1143}INBOX \
                {ben@localhost:1143}mail/mozilla \
                {ranger@localhost:1144}INBOX \
                {ranger@localhost:1144}mail/djiab

folder-hook 'ben@' 'my_hdr From: "Benjamin Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
folder-hook 'ben@' 'set folder="{ben@localhost:1143}"'

folder-hook 'ranger@' 'my_hdr From: "Benjamin Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
folder-hook 'ranger@' 'set folder="{ranger@localhost:1144}"'
---(snip!)---

...where the "mail-tunnel.pl" script would set up 2
ssh port forwards, one on port 1143 to opennms.org, and
one on 1144 to scenespot.org.  Then, I'd be able to have
a secure compressed ssh connection for both mailboxes, and
depending on which folder I'm in it would send from the
right account.

How do I go about doing this in 1.3.x now?  It seems like the
"tunnel" command can't really be folder-hooked because I
can't specify between hosts or anything.  Is there any way
to do what I'm wanting to do with 1.3.x?

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/