Multiple messages deletions requested in the message below can
also be achieved BEFORE downloading them from the POP3 server,
saving time and money.

My popfilter script does just this. The new URL is:

http://web.tiscali.it/marco_web/popfilter.html

IMPORTANT: the url of the tarfile, substitute "tiscalinet" with
"tiscali". I'll fix the link ASAP.

There are also other program doing more or less the same thing.
Search them on FreshMeat.

                Ciao,
                        Marco
I would like to be able to invoke a process to delete multiple incoming
posts based on either the sender or subject. I see something in the
documentation about ^T and ~e but neither seem to be operable with my
current setup

What do I have to do to have such a feature functional?

--
David