On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 10:39:56AM -0400, Justin R. Miller wrote:
> Here are a couple of macros that I use for a "trash can":

The list archive is filled with 101 variations on this theme.

I haven't found a patch anywhere which implements a pukka trash folder. All
the macro solutions have various problems and inconsistencies, and they're
all different (of course), so it would be nice to see a simple

        set trash="/mail/trash"

in muttrc, with

        unset trash

to turn it off.

I'm not yet at the point where I can do something like this, though having
put my head into all the nooks and corners of the mutt source has given
me a healthy respect for those that can...

"I was an only child... eventually."
                                                      - Steven Wright
          I prefer encrypted mail (see headers for PGP key)
    Why encrypt? http://www.heureka.clara.net/sunrise/pgpwhy.htm

PGP signature