* Subba Rao <Saturday, July 07, 2001 4:11 PM>:

> Recently, I tried to resubscribe to the list and my mail stayed
> in the mail queue for a few days. The gbnet smtp server keeps
> dropping the connection each time my smtp server initiated a
> connection.

Can't tell from this sort of description.  Lots of ppl do get their mail to
mutt-users quite OK.

> Why is the mutt listserver at gbnet.net and the list at mutt.org?

Because aliens have implanted a microchip into someone's brain?  The
mutt-users mailing list is [EMAIL PROTECTED] - so what does it matter
whether it is hosted at gbnet.net or elsewhere.  Don't post to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and it'll get through.

        --suresh