Is it possible to source different mutt config files somehow based on a shell
script type thingie?

I guess I could have my .zshrc copy the appropriate mutt config file to
.muttrc based on where i'm logging in from but this seems kind of silly.

basically i use the 'SSH_CLIENT' env variable to set $MY_LOCATION to 'home',
'work' or 'other'.  I'd like to use different .muttrc's for each location so
that when i ssh from my home machine to my mail machine i might use different
colors (and maybe not use gvim since it takes longer to pop up over my home
connection).

any simpler way to do this? it doesn't appear that you can do any sort of 'if
/ then' type stuff in the .muttrc file itself...

will