On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 11:15:13AM -0700, Carl B . Constantine wrote:
> Is there anyway in mutt to randomize the signature?

This is what I use:

#!/bin/sh
SIGFILES=`ls ~/.sigs/sig.* |wc -l`
RANDOM=$$
cat ~/.sigs/sig.`expr $RANDOM % $SIGFILES`

I put this in a script called randsig.sh, and

set signature="~/randsig.sh|"

in .muttrc. Then I put all my different sigs in .sigs called sig.1,
sig.2 etc.

That might do roughly what you want, most of the signature randomisers
available are actually signature generators, which I don't need ;)

John
--
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"
                                                  - Steven Wright

PGP signature