Hello,

I work in an MS environment and wonder if there is a document
of tips, hints, etc for mutt users having to send to either
MS exchange or outlook?  I've looked in the archives without
much luck.

Some of the idiosyncracies are having to use "^\n\n$" instead of
"^\n$" for MS exchange to realize you're starting a new paragraph.
A ">" seems to indent.  Exchange seems to encourage having
paragraphs as long strings terminated by an "\n" which either
my sendmail or procmail settings (more likely) is chopping up. Etc.

How do mutt users deal with this?  Is there some sort of script
that people use to post-process and/or pre-process?

Any advice from people that have been there?

Chris

--
   "Gun control is a steady hand." [EMAIL PROTECTED]