All,

I connect to my mailboxes over an imap/ssl connection.  I also have one
mailbox that I connect to over pop.  I have been using Mutt's pop
functionality to grab the pop messages and then upload them into the
imap mailbox.

The problem is that when I hit 'G' to pop the messages, they are
downloaded successfully, then I see them being uploaded to the imap
folder, but I do not see them displayed in mutt's view of the folder.  I
have to leave the folder and then return to it for the messages to be
displayed.  When I do they have the 'O' unread message flag.

I have tried hitting the '$' key, hoping it would be a bidirectional
sync, not just a sync local to remote.  It hasn't worked.  Is there a
key or configuration parameter that will allow me to see the messages I
pop-then-upload without having to leave the folder?

Here is the imap section of my .muttrc:

set     imap_user="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
unset   imap_passive
unset   imap_list_subscribed
set     imap_servernoise
unset   imap_force_ssl

And here is the config fragment that I have a folder-hook execute when I
go to the folder in question:

set     pop_host="pop.business.earthlink.net"
set     pop_user="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
set     spoolfile="=work.ssn"

TIA

--N.

--
Nate Johnston                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG footprint: DEAF B505 0D84 1AEF A43F  91C5 71B3 D053 D0E1 3C05