On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:32:14PM +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> So sprach »Thomas Dickey« am 2001-07-19 19.07.2001 um 15:33:34 -0400 :
> > are you getting html'ized email containing tables?
>
> Sometimes, yes.
>
> > (w3m also lacks a number of features found in lynx)
>
> Which?  Honestly - I haven't found a feature in lynx that's not present
> in w3m.

cookies, multiple character-set support are the ones listed on w3m's webpage.
Though there is some cookie support in the code, it appears that they don't
regard it as complete-enough to take away the disclaimer.

I run several browsers as external viewers from lynx - w3m included.  Both
w3m and links fail to view some of the pages that I look at (and often
don't display tables in a more readable form than lynx's simple approach).

(w3m with ssl isn't that small either, in case you're one of those people who
toss in the "300kb" figure ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dickey.his.com