> I did`nt find anything in my config.log, but then again, I`m fairly
> ignorant on these kind of things. I was wondering if someone could check
> it out. Attached is the config.log, sorry if it bothers anybody, this is
> the first and last time I attached an unrequested file.

> It was created by configure, which was
> generated by GNU Autoconf 2.50.  Invocation command line was

 Uninstall autoconf 2.50 and install autoconf-2.13.

 (Or install autoconf 2.13 in a location in your path that has precedence
  over the location of 2.50).

 Unpack a fresh copy of the mutt archive and run the included prepare script.
 You can specify the same cmd line options you would use with configure.