On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, dan radom wrote:
> another domain isn't a very good option.  On another nonmutt related
> issue how would fetchmail react to that port 25 forwarding?  I suppose
> I could have fetchmail deliver mail directly to my MDA.

For the fetchmail part, you would just use something like:

mda "/usr/bin/maildrop"

It would go after your poll line to get fetchmail to send the mail
straight to the MDA, maildrop in this case, which bypasses the MTA.  No
idea about the other stuff though.

--
Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!

PGP signature