Hi mutters!

I am subscribed to some so-called sysadmin lists. Unfortunately, the
list users don't seem to know much about E-Mail: They just hit Outlurks
"Reply"-button, erase the subject and start another thread. The result
is a completely messed-up mailfolder, following threads is just a pain
in the a. They completely ignore threads, perhaps because they're
program doesn't use the Message-ID and References fields but the
subject for threading.

Can I do something like this in mutt? I don't mind if I need an external
program to pipe my boxfile through, if it helps.

I am using Mutt 1.3.20i

TIA

André

--