[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mutt-users] <13/08/01 23:14 +0200>:
> BTW, my rc.conf for the sendmail daemon reads (this is a BSD
> system):
> sendmail_flags="-bd -q30m"
> I recall reading somewhere that passing the -bd flag to sendmail and

This runs sendmail in daemon mode

> then passing the -d flag to formail/procmail is a redundancy.

procmail -d -> totally different.  Quoting from man procmail ...

: -d recipient ...
: This  turns  on explicit delivery mode, delivery will be to the local user
: recipient.   This,  of  course, only  is possible if procmail has root
: privileges (or if procmail is already running with  the  recipient's euid and
: egid).  Procmail will setuid to the intended recipients and  delivers  the
: mail  as  if  it  were invoked  by  the recipient with no arguments (i.e. if
: no rcfile is found, delivery is like ordinary  mail).  This option is
: incompatible with -p.

> line on .fetchmailrc the headers get fscked up.

 Turn on verbose logging in your .procmailrc

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Lumber Cartel India - <tinlcI>
mallet @ cluestick.org + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis