> proc won't sort messages (I've tired test explained on faq page).
> Or, maybe I shell use fetchmail for receiving messagess?

Do you have a .forward file in your home directory?

[jlh@cc846558-a jlh]$ cat .forward
"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

Then, do you have mistakes in your .procmailrc file. Here is mine as an
example of one that works:

[jlh@cc846558-a jlh]$ cat .procmailrc
# routes incoming mail to appropriate mailboxes
PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=/home/jlh/Mail
LOGFILE=proclog
SHELL=/bin/sh
   :0:
   * ^Reply-To.*[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   linux_users

   :0:
   * ^Reply-To.*netraverse.com
   Caldera

   :0:
   * ^Reply-To.*lists.caldera.com
   Caldera

   :0:
   * ^Reply-To.*ltsp.discuss
  Discuss

   :0:
   * ^From.*
   /var/spool/mail/jlh

Now, I forget just how you make your mail agent honor the .forward file. That
will be left as an excersize to the student. Let me know when you find out.
Check your LOGFILE to look for errors, etc. (Just noticed my log file is
empty. No idea why.)
Don't forget those "." in front of the file names.
Joel