My problem is the following. I use mutt from a perl script to send different
type of docs as an attachment automaticaly. It is working correctly but the
Content-Disposition is inline and Outlook Express doesn't feel it to be attachment at
all.
On the other hand in interactive mode i can send email with Content-Disposition as
attachment
and it is also good for OE but not from script.
What command line option or config setting will help me?

Here is the command line i use to send email:
echo "See attach!"|mutt -s "Subject $date" -a $filename $email

bye
vi