hello,

is there a way to tell mutt in which order to process
attachments. in particular, i get lots of mail sent by
people who use outlook. that thing sends out 2 copies of the
message : plain text and html. in fact, the attachment menu
looks like this:

I 1 <no description>       [multipa/alternativ, 7bit, 2.9K]
I 2 |-><no description>    [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.8K]
I 3 `-><no description>    [text/html, 7bit, us-ascii, 1.8K]

when i hit enter in pager, to view the message, by default i
get html which is '-dump'ed by lynx.

is ther any way to make it so that i am taken to text/plain
attachment instead?

or perhaps should i do this in my procmail by stripping out
the text/html? this does not sound like a very good solution
because what if i actually do need to read html? (not
usually the case, but...)

i am sorry if this question has been asked.
i am using mutt 1.2.5i and relevant parts of .mailcap look
like this:

      text/html;  lynx -force_html %s
      text/html;  lynx -dump -force_html %s; copiousoutput

thanks for any information.

denis

ps. i found these in one of the posts, so i did not
investigate why i need both yet

--
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
// icq   : 12359698