Wierd behavior here.  I use IMAP, and don't move mail I've read to
another mailbox.  I usually have it delivered right where I want it.

Anyway, I found that when I set mbox in my muttrc to point to my INBOX
on the IMAP server, it would often not save the status or flags for
more recent messages - a read message would be marked new next time I
got on, a message I replied to didn't have the r flag, etc.

Anyway, I found that I could fix this by unsetting the mbox directive
in my muttrc.

Now something wierd happened.  I just did a c> to change to the main
folder (folder and spoolfile directives both point to the INBOX).
Anyway, when it changes, I see multiple copies of every message in my
INBOX, plus copies of every other message I've read in other
mailboxes.

Here is what I've got for relevant config directives (I think):
set folder="{[EMAIL PROTECTED]}INBOX"
set spoolfile="{[EMAIL PROTECTED]}INBOX"
set mbox="{acadia.ne.mediaone.net}INBOX"

As near as I could tell, this was the way to do it for IMAP, but it
looks like I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone toss me a clue?

Thanks

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

"... an experienced, industrious, ambitious, and often quite often
picturesque liar."
    -- Mark Twain