Hi everyone

I have a folder that I have procmail chuck all email for my company's
address into.  When I send from this folder though, I want to get rid
of the "vanity" headers (X-Operating-System and X-Uptime), but it
doesn't work.

Here's what i have:

# Setup the defaults.
folder-hook .    set signature=~/.signature

folder-hook .    unmy_hdr *
folder-hook .    my_hdr From: Peter Lavender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
send-hook   .    my_hdr X-Operating-System: Linux/`uname -r` (`uname
-m`)
send-hook   .    my_hdr X-Uptime: \`uptime\`

# Maxware config
folder-hook "maxware" unmy_hdr *
folder-hook "maxware" set sort=reverse-date-received

#folder-hook "maxware" reply-to=
folder-hook "maxware" my_hdr From: Peter Lavender
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
folder-hook "maxware" my_hdr Organization:MaXware Australia

send-hook "maxware" unmy_hdr X-Operating-System: Linux/`uname -r`
(`uname -m`)
send-hook "maxware" unmy_hdr X-Uptime: \`uptime\`
folder-hook "maxware" set signature=~/mail/maxware.sig

fcc-hook "maxware" ~/mail/maxware-sent

The wraping is a result of the setup in vim.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Pete.

--