I've looked around a bit on several mailing list archives, but I can't
seem to figure out what's causing this specific problem, though I think
I've narrowed it down.  Any help would be appreciated.  I doubt it's a
Mutt problem, but I'd like to learn what the deal is either way and this
list has the kind of people who tend to know this stuff :->

I send my mail with Mutt and I always sign it with GnuPG.  That results
in the message going out as two (or more) parts -- the message, and the
signature.  Both have a 'Content-Disposition: inline' header, which I
take it means that the MUA is supposed to display the attachment inline,
since both are of type text/plain.

Anyway, I just got a mail from a user on a rather low-tech mailing list
complaining that all of my mail comes up blank with two attachments --
the two parts mentioned above.  She's using:

I'll bet my life savings on which one of us has the real problem :-D
Regardless, I was wondering if anyone would be able to confirm for me
what exactly that is?

Thanks in advance!

--
| Justin R. Miller / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 0xC9C40C31
| Of all the things I've lost, I miss my pants the most.

PGP signature