Cliff --

...and then Cliff Sarginson said...
% Hello
% The <esc>t toggle thread tagging only works when only the index

Er, toggle-thread?  I have that as 'tag-thread' in my keybindings...

% is displayed, not if you have the index above and a message
% below in the screen.

Right; it's bound in the index but not in the pager.

% Is there a reason for this ?
% Seems a bit odd.

I'd think that it's because you'd want to tag a whole thread only from
the index, since you [probably] can't get a picture of the whole thread
from the single-message pager view.

%
% --
% Regards
% Cliff
%
% Sending an email as follows will get you my public gpg key...
%
% To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% Subject: send public key
%