Gord --

...and then Gord Mc.Pherson said...
% Hi,
%
%    Is there a way to have mutt automatically bounce a message from a
% specific email address. The only reference to bouncing email is
% 'bounce_delivered' and I don't think it's the option I'm looking for.

The only thing of which I can think for mutt would be a macro that
searches for and tags messages matching that email address and then uses
tag-bounce (;b) to send 'em on, but that's frought with holes in the
event of no matching messages and ain't terribly convenient.

I'd use procmail and feed the offending to sendmail, personally, perhaps
even adding X-Resent-Automatically-By: headers of some sort.

%
%    Any suggestions are welcome?

HTH & HAND

%
% --
% Gord Mc.Pherson    | "chmod a+x /bin/laden" -- Found on Slashdot.com
%                    | GPG Key ID: 0xC6427B28 -- http://gmc.org/gpg.html
%                    | Seti@Home Stats: 1424 WU's processed in 2.563 years.
%                    | System Uptime: 49 days 5 hours 45 minutes.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature