David T-G wrote:
> Ah :-)  Well, you can't use the Bourne shell without proper licensing,
> and GNU/Linux is all about free stuff.  There's a written-from-scratch
> PDksh public domain ksh out there, but bash is the only ready-today
> free sh clone (and then some :-) out there.

ahh forgot about that. i didn't realize the freebsd version was ash and
not the real bourne shell (at least looking through the source code it
looks like it's 'ash').  ash is on some linux machines as well (debian
i'm pretty sure).

isn't the korn shell open source now, or is it just free as in beer?

in any event i guess we're getting _really_ off topic now :>

Sintax error in config file! (line 378)
aborted!

GPG Public Key:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/