Hi,

I would like to use mutt as a news client (using 1.3.22.1i-nntp by
Vsevolod Volkov; remembering VC as the best filemanager for DOS -- is
it the same guy?). Reading is fine, but when I try to post (to local
leafnode), inews answers, that I have not set mta variable in inn.conf.
Which is strange, because I think that I have (see attached).

Thanks in advance

                Matej Cepl

--
Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the
Galileans whose blood Pilate has mixed with their sacrifices. "Do you