Is there any way to have mutt default to either the inbox on startup, or
default to a folder that has new mail in it?

Another question I have is about using vim for writing e-mails.  I have
successfully been able to setup vim to wrap at 80 or so characters.
However, if I edit the message, the word wrapping is not preserved.  For
example, if I were to edit my first question above and add two or three
words to it, the line would extend past 80 chars and not wrap unless I
manually edit it.  Is there a solution for this?

Collin Peters