Hi all.

I'm a new mutt user, so if the stuff I ask has already been discussed
to death, please don't /dev/null me.

When I reply to an e-mail, mutt quotes it and pases it to the editor,
including the .signature - I think it'd be nice if there was an option
called trim_signature - if on, it cuts everything from the LAST line
that responds to the pattern "^-- $" (BOL-dash-dash-space-EOL) upto
the end off the mail. This would save time and bandwidth, me thinks.

Also: one of the nice things about tin (the news reader) is that it
lets you have a random signature (there's a fixed part and a random
one, selected from the files in a directory previously declared). It'd
be nice it mutt could do that as well.

--
MIGUEL FARAH              //   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#include <disclaimer.h>   //   http://www.nn.cl/~miguel