Miguel --

...and then Miguel Farah F. said...
% Due to size restrictions, I read my e-mail with mutt on a 26x80
% terminal.

Been there (but at 24x80 :-)

%
% I've found that setting pager_index_lines=6 gives me a very practical
% ratio between the index and the body of the e-mail being read.

Same here!

% However, there are many times when I want to have the mail in full
% screen, and then go back to pager_index_lines=6 when I'm done.
%
% I've solved this by setting this in the .muttrc:
%
% -----8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<-----
% set pager_index_lines=6
% macro pager z ":source ~/.muttrc_z0\n"

Ugh.  Yes, that's one way to do it, but it's brutal.

You can define a macro that will call another macro, and so on.  Check
the archives for messages containing "macro" and "toggle" for examples.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature