On 2001.09.22, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Vincent Lefevre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I've seen spaces appended to the end of lines in mutt when cutting and
> > pasting, but it went away when I switched to vt100, I think.
>
> I don't want to use vt100 because
>   * I want to know (by testing $TERM) if I'm in a screen window or not;

test -n "$STY"

>   * I want colors.

vt100 has never stood in the way of my colors.... Maybe because I'm
using slang, which seems to pay less than due attention to terminfos?

I won't argue that changing your $TERM is the right solution, but it's a
fair workaround if you can't find the right one.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago